If you want your keynote, workshop or one off inspirational virtual training to have an impact and stand out. Let’s talk about how I can help you achieve your goals & objectives.Find a Time That Suits You Here
My objective is for you to achieve your aims. When we speak, I'd love to understand your 2 most important goals of our work together:
1. What do you want people to do and think differently after our work together?
2. How will you measure our success?
It is important to me to help you achieve the results you want.
To help you maximize your ROI, I like to work with you in this way.
Bespoke for You
I will create a bespoke keynote for your organization.
I will deliver it designing interaction, engagement and participation. I engage the heart, mind and body.
I will help ensure more people turn up to the event and are looking forward to it by creating pre-event engagement tools.
I will stay connected with your people afterwards to ensure implementation and quicker results by designing a post-event toolkit.
Delivering engaging “virtual events” since 2014
No More Zoom Fatigue
I deliver my presentations ensuring no more Zoom fatigue – creating interactive, virtual learning experiences.
I have been doing this since 2014 when I first started delivering webinars and virtual training events, across the globe
Ciara’s hands-on approach to the webinar kept our listeners involved and excited to participate in the conversation!
- Christina Tomlinson, VP of Marketing & Events at Pathable Inc.
My Most Popular Keynotes
• Stick your Neck OUT! Stories & Strategy to inspire courage, change and transformation as a result of making brave moves.
- How sales strategy and brave moves transform companies, lives and culture.
- How you can apply this strategy to your situation.
- How sales pros can adopt client centric sales culture and be more pro-active.
• Steps to WIN – More Leads and Build Revenue Opportunities Now.
There are 5 keys steps to get right to build a more client centric sales process. I walk you through what to do to:
- position your company for more WINs
- build trust and confidence with potential clients
- have potential clients see you as a partner and not another supplier.
Being a partner is a lot more lucrative. These critical steps will help avoid rate negotiation and help WIN more profitable business.
• Making Sales Calls Online – instead of On the Road. How to Move from Face-to-Face to Virtual Selling.
The buyer isn’t making it any easier to sell to in an online world. It is easier to not turn up to a virtual presentation than to cancel an in-person meeting. To make things worse – they can now decide to not turn on their camera! In this keynote I outline strategies to engage your ideal clients virtually, get more appointments online and create a virtual sales blitz or roadshow to start filling your sales pipeline.
I have a full list of keynote and workshop ideas below. I can tailor make a mix of different topics in a series of short, sharp nuggets that make an impact and get implemented.
Other Keynote & Workshop Topics
Killer Questions to Lead a High Converting Client Conversation – with the Importance of Listening to Understand
Doing the Basics Brilliantly in Sales
How to Stand Out and Sound Different
How to Write Proposals (and RFPs) that WIN
How to Get the EDGE on your Competitors
How the Client Thinks and Buys – creating a client centric culture
I'm listening - let's talk about your event
Having worked in the hospitality and events industry for 20 years, I approach business with a mindset of client centric service. I leave your audience with a renewed passion for their work.
In order for me to help you achieve the goals of your event, I’d love to understand it more. Let’s have a virtual cup of tea together. I’d love to hear your story.
Ciara ran an inspiring sales skills workshop to launch our annual learning month. She provided some really interesting new models to approach sales and the gathering of international event and conference professionals were really inspired by her innovative and personal approach.
- Angela Guillemet, Executive Director, INCON